BoCo Bar Practioner Referral Program
Sign up to become a part of the BoCo Bar Practitioner Program
Sign up to become a part of the BoCo Bar Practitioner Program
Commission available in 14 days
Auto approved commission
Already User? Login
Updated: January 2021
This Affiliate Program Operating Agreement (“Operating Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your participation in the Affiliate Program (the “Program”). “We,” “us,” or “our” means Affilo and Partner Website. “You” or “your” means the applicant. A “site” means a website. “Partner Site” means the e-commerce/retail partner using the Afillo affiliate tracking software. “Your site” means any site(s), any software application(s) and any Mobile Application (as defined hereinafter) that you link to the partner site. "Advertising Fees" means commissions earned for a successful and verified sale of product on the Partner Site by a customer using your referral link.
BY CHECKING THE BOX INDICATING THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR BY CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE, REVISED OPERATING AGREEMENT, OR REVISED OPERATIONAL DOCUMENTATION ON THE PARTNER WEBSITE, YOU (A) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT; (B) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT; AND (C) HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE LAWFULLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACTS (E.G., YOU ARE NOT A MINOR) AND THAT YOU ARE AND WILL REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT. IN ADDITION, IF THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT IS BEING AGREED TO BY A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THEN THE PERSON AGREEING TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS AUTHORIZED AND LAWFULLY ABLE TO BIND THAT COMPANY OR ENTITY TO THIS OPERATING AGREEMENT.
1. Description of the Program
The purpose of the Program is to permit you to advertise Products on your site and to earn advertising fees (commissions) for Qualifying Purchases - defined in Section 7) made by your end users. A “Product” is any item sold on the Partner Website, other than any products that are explicitly defined as excluded products. In order to facilitate your advertisement of Products, we may make available to you data, images, text, link formats, widgets, links, and other linking tools, and other information in connection with the Program ("Content"). Content specifically excludes any data, images, text, or other information or content relating to products offered on any site other than the Partner Site.
To begin the enrollment process, you must submit a complete and accurate Program application. You must identify your site in your application. We will evaluate your application and notify you of its acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application in our sole discretion including if we determine that your site is unsuitable. Unsuitable sites include those that:
(a) promote or contain sexually explicit materials;
(b) promote violence or contain violent materials;
(c) promote or contain libelous or defamatory materials;
(d) promote discrimination, or employ discriminatory practices, based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
(e) promote or undertake illegal activities
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply at any time. However, if we accept your application and we later determine that your site is unsuitable, we may terminate this Operating Agreement at any time in our sole discretion.
You will ensure that the information in your Program application and otherwise associated with your account, including your email address and other contact information and identification of your site, is at all times complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We may send notifications (if any), approvals (if any), and other communications relating to the Program and this Operating Agreement to the email address currently associated with your Program account. You will be deemed to have received all notifications, approvals, and other communications sent to that email address, even if the email address associated with your account is no longer current.
3. Links on Your Site
After you have been notified that you have been accepted into the Program, you may display Special Links on your site. “Special Links” are links to the Partner Site that you place on your site in accordance with this Operating Agreement, that properly utilize the special “tagged” link formats we provide, and that comply with the Affiliate Program Linking Requirements. Special Links permit accurate tracking, reporting, and accrual of advertising fees.
You may earn advertising fees only as described in Section 7 and only with respect to activity on the Partner Site occurring directly through Special Links. We will have no obligation to pay you advertising fees if you fail to properly format the links on your site to the Partner Site as Special Links, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of advertising fee amounts that would otherwise be paid to you under this Operating Agreement.
4. Program Requirements
By participating in the Program, you agree that you will comply with the Affiliate Program Participation Requirements and all pages, schedules, policies, guidelines, and other documents and materials referenced in this Operating Agreement (collectively, “Operational Documentation”).
You will provide us with any information that we request to verify your compliance with this Operating Agreement or any Operational Documentation. If we determine that you have not complied with any requirement or restriction described on the Associates Program Participation Requirements page or any other Operational Documentation or that you have otherwise violated this Operating Agreement, we may (in addition to any other rights or remedies available to us): (a) withhold any advertising fees payable to you under this Operating Agreement,; (b) close any other accounts you may have or may open in the future, without payment of any advertising fees; (c) terminate this Operating Agreement, ; or (d) undertake all of the above actions.. In addition, you hereby consent to us:
• sending you emails relating to the Program from time to time;
• monitoring, recording, using, and disclosing information about your site and visitors to your site that we obtain in connection with your display of Special Links (e.g., that a particular customer clicked through a Special Link from your site before buying a Product on the Partner Site)
• monitoring, crawling, and otherwise investigating your site to verify compliance with this Operating Agreement and the Operational Documentation.
5. Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
• the technical operation of your site and all related equipment;
• displaying Special Links and Content on your site in compliance with this Operating Agreement and the Operational Documentation and any agreement between you and any other person or entity (including any restrictions or requirements placed on you by any person or entity that hosts your site);
• creating and posting, and ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness of, materials posted on your site (including all Product descriptions and other Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links);
• using the Content, your site, and the materials on or within your site in a manner that does not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any of our rights or those of any other person or entity (including copyrights, trademarks, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary rights);
• using the Content, your site, and the materials on or within your site in a manner that is not harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous or otherwise in any manner whatsoever;
We will have no liability for these matters or for any of your end users’ claims relating to these matters, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our affiliates and licensors, and our and their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives, harmless from and against all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) relating to (a) your site or any materials that appear on your site, including the combination of your site or those materials with other applications, content, or processes; (b) the use, development, design, manufacture, production, advertising, promotion, or marketing of your site or any materials that appear on or within your site, and all other matters described in this Section 5; (c) your use of any Content, whether or not such use is authorized by or violates this Operating Agreement, any Operational Documentation, or applicable law; (d) your violation of any term or condition of this Operating Agreement or any Operational Documentation; or (e) your or your employees' negligence or willful misconduct.
6. Order Processing
We will process Product orders placed by customers who follow Special Links from your site to the Partner Site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements on the Partner Site, as they may be updated from time to time. We will track Qualifying Purchases (defined in Section 7) for reporting and advertising fee accrual purposes and will make available to you reports summarizing those Qualifying Purchases.
7. Advertising Fees
We will pay you advertising fees on Qualifying Purchases in accordance with our three tiered Affiliate Program Commission Schedule. In the event any excess payment has been made to you for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to adjust or offset the same against any subsequent advertising fees payable to you under this Operating Agreement. Subject to the exclusions set forth below, a “Qualifying Purchase” occurs when (a) a customer clicks through a Special Link on your site to the Partner Site; (b) during a single Session that the customer adds a Product to his or her shopping cart and places the order for that Product within the time period specified by your particular affiliate level (i.e. Practitioner, Influencer or Friends and Family) following the customer’s initial click-through; and (c) the Product is shipped to, and paid for by, the customer.
Qualifying Purchases exclude, and we will not pay advertising fees on any of, the following:
• any Product that, after expiration of the applicable Session, is added to a customer’s Shopping Cart, even if the customer previously followed a Special Link from your site to the Partner Site;
• any Product purchase that is not correctly tracked or reported because the links from your site to the Partner Site are not properly formatted;
• any Product purchased through a Special Link by you or on your behalf, including Products you purchase through Special Links for yourself, friends, relatives, or associates (e.g., personal orders, orders for your own use, and orders placed by you for or on behalf of any other person or entity);
• any Product purchased for resale or commercial use of any kind;
• any Product purchased after termination of this Operating Agreement;
• any Product order where a cancellation, return, or refund has been initiated; and
• any Product purchased by a customer who is referred to the Partner Site through any of the following:
• a Prohibited Paid Search Placement; or
• a link to the Partner Site, including a Redirecting Link, that is generated or displayed on a Search Engine in response to a general Internet search query or keyword (i.e., in natural, free, organic, or unpaid search results), whether those links appear through your submission of data to that site or otherwise.
• any Qualifying Purchase wherein you have offered any person or entity any consideration or incentive (including any money, rebate, discount, points, donation to charity or other organization, or other benefit) for using Special Links (e.g., by implementing any “rewards” or loyalty program that incentivizes persons or entities to visit the Partner Site via your Special Links).
When you signup to our affiliate program, we receive some personally identifiable information about you such as your email address, first name and last name. This is the information which you add in the signup form for joining our affiliate program. So, what we do with your information? Simply put, we do not share or rent your personal information to third parties for spamming you. However, we may share your personal information with third parties when we use their services. This includes PayPal, MailChimp and Klaviyo. MailChimp and Klaviyo are email services. We may store your email address in our emails list and can send you periodic emails about our products, new releases, promotions and anything else that can help you with your affiliate marketing. You can unsubscribe from these emails anytime.
When you signup to our affiliate program, we receive some personally identifiable information about you such as your email address, first name and last name. This is the information which you add in the signup form for joining our affiliate program.
So, what we do with your information?
Simply put, we do not share or rent your personal information to third parties for spamming you. However, we may share your personal information with third parties when we use their services. This includes PayPal, MailChimp and Klaviyo. MailChimp and Klaviyo are email services. We may store your email address in our emails list and can send you periodic emails about our products, new releases, promotions and anything else that can help you with your affiliate marketing. You can unsubscribe from these emails anytime.