Commission available in 7 Days
Auto approved commission
1. Participation in the Affiliate Program
Enrollment in the Program requires application through the affiliate signup form on the Reflex Protect website (the Website). We reserve the right to review all affiliate signups before we decide if an application will be accepted and, even if the application is initially accepted, it may be subject to further review at any time for any reason or no reason at all. Your application may be rejected or revoked if we determine that you are not suitable for the Program for any reason in our sole and exclusive discretion.
2. Your Responsibilities
As a Reflex Protect Affiliate you agree that:
· You are responsible for providing us with full and accurate account information and for keeping that information up to date. Such information includes, but is not limited to: contact details, all website URL(s) where Reflex Protect products or services will be promoted, promotional practices and means, payment details, tax information, and any other details we may require. We reserve the right to request additional data regarding all the websites where you promote Reflex Protect and the promotional practices you employ or in which you engage. Failure to provide accurate information may result in exclusion from the Program, suspension or termination of your Affiliate account, and forfeiture of any commissions.
· You should act in utmost good faith to refer customers in good standing. Customers in good standing are individuals, organizations, and entities who (a) have a reasonably ascertainable interest in non-lethal active defense training, security, self-defense, and products; (b) have provided valid contact information; (c) are not flagged for high fraud risk; and (d) have actively engaged with or been engaged by you in respect of their digital presence and desire for more information or the purchase of Reflex Protect or associated products and/or services as indicated by engagement with the Website. Active account usage is determined at our sole discretion and may be based on any of the following: frequency of visits to shopping areas in respect of the account; number of visits on the website and the frequency of such visits; any other way that unambiguously demonstrates the user actively engages with the account with the end goal of sales commissionable to you.
· You should not take actions or make recommendations to your referrals that result in a potential revenue loss for Reflex Protect.
· You should not engage in incentivized programs and business-opportunity sites not authorized by Reflex Protect or using marketing practices that might be unethical or likely to attract customers not in good standing.
· You should not use on behalf of your referrals any copyrighted or third-party material without the proper licenses.
· You should not copy, alter or modify any icons, buttons, banners, graphics, files or content contained in the Website or any Links, including but not limited to removing or altering any copyright or trademark notices, without prior written approval from us.
· You should not engage in any blackhat seo/spam link building techniques in order to generate more referrals for Reflex Protect.
· You agree not to violate any applicable law.
· You should be loyal to Reflex Protect and should not misuse its confidence and shall not damage its reputation.
· You are required to disclose the affiliate relationship with Reflex Protect on your website.
· You should at all times treat potential or actual Reflex Protect customers with sincere decency, respect, and empathy; you should not engage in behavior that could be construed as less than appreciative of the equal right of all humans to feel safe and secure in their bodies, homes, places of worship, places of work, public places, and in transit.
If we detect a pattern in your affiliate practices that in our reasonable opinion violates any aspect of the T&C, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your affiliate account and cancel all outstanding commission payments due.
3. Affiliate Advertising
When advertising our services, you should use only promotional materials approved by Reflex Protect. Approved materials are only those we provide in your Affiliate Area or the ones that a Reflex Protect representative approves in writing. Approved materials may contain the Reflex Protect trade names, service marks, and/or logos for display on your Affiliate Site and slogans. We hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download such promotional materials for placement on your website for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting websites owned, operated or controlled by Reflex Protect. By using such promotional materials, you agree to work with us in order to establish and maintain approved promotional materials.
Upon termination of your affiliate account the limited, non-exclusive license to access and download promotional materials of Reflex Protect shall be automatically withdrawn.
Inappropriate methods of advertising include, but are not limited to:
· Using any illegal or spam method of advertising, e.g. unsolicited email, unauthorized placing of the link in forums, newsgroups, message boards etc.;
· Bidding on keywords and phrases containing the "Reflex," “Presidia,” or any other trademark, or variations or misspellings of the trademarked terms belonging to Reflex Protect on Pay per Click or Pay per Impression campaigns on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, Bing or others) without our prior approval. You are not allowed to use the Reflex Protect Website(s) as display URL in PPC ads and to direct-link or redirect to the Reflex Protect Website(s);
· Using non-unique copyright infringing content to promote Reflex Protect;
· Using traffic generated by pay to read, pay to click, banner exchanges, click exchanges, PPV advertising, pop-up/under, or similar methods;
· Providing cash backs, rewards or any other kind of incentives to obtain the sale without our prior approval;
· Offering price savings methods, including coupon(s), voucher(s), discount codes, or added value offers without our prior approval;
· Using our advertising and promotional materials, trademark or name in a way which negatively affects our image;
· Using iframes or any other techniques or technology that places your affiliate tracking cookie by any means other than an actual click-through;
· Using link cloaking or masking techniques or technology with the goal to promote Reflex Protect on websites and/or networks not explicitly listed in your affiliate profile and hiding that traffic source;
· Your website(s) must NOT contain lewd, obscene, illegal or pornographic material, or any other material that is deemed to be objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, bigotry, hatred, pornography, violence, satanic materials, any trademark and copyright materials, all content of an adult nature, and any other materials reasonably contrary to the Reflex Protect mission, the designation of which is subject to our sole discretion;
· Your domain name(s), company name, logo, trademark, product(s), project(s), service(s) must NOT contain keywords and phrases containing the "Reflex Protect" or “Presidia Gel” trademark or any other variations or misspellings confusingly similar to Reflex Protect or any of its other associated trademarks, names, logos or domain names, without our prior written approval;
· Your domain name(s), company name, logo, trademark, your product(s), project(s), service(s) must NOT contain keywords and phrases that contain or are confusingly similar to third-party trademarks, names, logos or domain names, unless you have been duly authorized by the trademark owner.
Reflex Protect shall have the sole right to decide if a promotional method you use is appropriate. The use of any advertising method that we consider inappropriate may result in warning, suspension or termination of your affiliate account and cancellation of all outstanding commission payments due.
4. Affiliate Tracking Cookies
5. Affiliate Commissions
We shall pay you a per-sale commission for any valid sale you refer to SiteGround. For a valid sale ALL of the following are true:
· The sale was made as a result of your active referral efforts. We determine that if any of the following is true:
· At the time of order the customer has an active cookie indicating you as the last affiliate who referred them to our website, provided that the customer has not reached our website through a search engine with a search string not containing the SiteGround name;
· You claim that you have referred a customer no later than 2 months from their order date, the customer does not object to that claim and we do not have information that attributes the sale to another advertising channel.
· Your affiliate account must be active at the time of the sale. No commission is due for sales that were made before you registered for our Affiliate Program.
· The customer you refer has not used our services before and has not signed up for an affiliate account with us before.
· The customer completed their order processes without any assistance from you, including when you act on behalf of the customer.
· The sale is for any of our web hosting plans. Sales for other services or additional account features do not qualify for commissions.
· The sale is for any of our web hosting plans at any billing cycle. If the sale is for a shared hosting plan for more than 1 month, the item price should be more than 40 USD, 40 EUR, 40 AUD, 30 GBP, or the equivalent of 40 USD as per the average monthly exchange rate for any other respective currency that might be used by the customer to complete payment for their hosting account.
· The referred customer has maintained his account active, with a domain name pointed to one of our servers and a website with user-uploaded content for the minimum required period as described below. User-uploaded content is defined as content different from any default installation via automated installation tools we provide or different from any default content you upload across the accounts you refer. The minimum required period is set to:
· More than 30 days for accounts initially ordered with a billing term longer than one month.
· More than 90 days for accounts initially ordered with a one-month billing term.
· Sales of hosting accounts that are cancelled by the customer or suspended by SiteGround for any reason do not qualify for an affiliate commission.
· The initial order payment and any related service renewal payments of the referred customer are fully processed and are not subject to refund or chargeback.
We reserve the right to mark any sale as invalid at our own discretion, without providing any explanation or justification.
6. Commission Payments
SiteGround shall pay all affiliate commissions based on the structure and in the currency outlined on the Affiliate Program signup page, unless a custom agreement exists in writing. Any commissions earned for valid sales will be paid out after a holding period of 30 days. We reserve the right to extend the holding period as set out in the T&C and without prior notice for as long as is reasonably necessary in order to establish the validity of a sale.
We process commission payouts once per week or less often depending on your preferences. Affiliate commissions are paid out via PayPal and you are responsible for any transaction fees, unless a custom agreement applies.
You are solely responsible for keeping all your information up to date including postal and email addresses, name, payment information, tax information and any other personal information that will impact our ability to process a commission payout. We will suspend commission payouts until we have all required details, including your tax information. Payout on suspended commissions can be claimed up to 6 months from the date they would have been originally due for payment.
We may suspend your commission payouts at any time and for any period, if we suspect fraudulent or other improper activity or a potential violation of this Agreement by you or any customer you refer.
We reserve the right to deduct from your current and future commissions any and all commissions paid out for sales that are fraudulent, questionable, or canceled. Where no current and future commissions are due, we will send you a bill for the balance of such refunded purchase upon termination of the program or termination of the referred customer account.
We shall provide you with a statement of commissions due in you Affiliate Area.
If applicable for your country of residence, we will issue self-billing invoices for all commission payouts, including applicable taxes. The Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions will be considered a valid Self-billing Agreement between you and Reflex Protect that shall continue until termination of your Affiliate account. By signing up for our Affiliate Program you agree to accept self-billing invoices raised by Reflex Protect on your behalf, not to raise any sales invoices for the commission payouts you receive from Reflex Protect, and to notify us immediately if you change your name, company details or tax registration status.
8. Relationship of the Parties
Both Reflex Protect and the Affiliate agree that they enter into this Agreements as independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between them. The Affiliate has no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on the behalf of Reflex Protect. The Affiliate cannot make any statement, whether on the Affiliate website or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this section.
9. Account Termination
You can cancel and terminate your affiliate account at any time by contacting us through your Affiliate Area. We will send you written confirmation that your account has been terminated.
Reflex Protect can terminate an affiliate account:
· With a seven-day prior notice without explanation.
· Immediately with no prior notice, if you or your affiliate account violate the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions.
· Immediately with no prior notice, if you have not generated any sales for a period longer than 6 months.
Once an affiliate account is terminated, we will no longer track the sales associated with the affiliate and you will not qualify for future affiliate commissions. Any commissions due at the time of termination will be paid to the Affiliate after any holding period and in accordance with a regular payout cycle. No outstanding commission payments will be due if we terminate your account because of violation of this T&C and an administrative fee of US$20 shall be due by the Affiliate.
Upon termination of the Affiliate account, the Affiliate is obliged within 3 business days to remove all promotional materials, trademarks, links, logos and slogans of Reflex Protect from the Affiliate web site or social media platforms. This provision shall survive the termination of the Agreement. After the termination of this Agreement, the Affiliate shall not have the right to use Reflex Protect trademark(s), logo and slogans and shall refrain from any actions which may directly or indirectly adversely affect the image and reputation of Reflex Protect, as well the business relations with its current and potential clients.
Upon termination of the affiliate account, this Agreement shall be automatically terminated.
10. Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, HOLD US OR OUR LICENSORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND/OR THIRD PARTY VENDORS LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, COST SAVINGS, REVENUE, BUSINESS, DATA OR USE, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND APPLY EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU IN THE AGGREGATE WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL BREACHES, DEFAULTS, OR CLAIMS OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR UNDER ANY OTHER DOCUMENT FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO US DURING THE ONE MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING A CLAIM GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT IN THOSE JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This provision shall survive termination of the Agreement.
11. Governing law
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising under this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation in the jurisdiction where the Reflex Protect entity or associated service provider servicing your Affiliate account is located.
12. Changes to the Affiliate Program Terms
We may alter this Agreement and any policies or provisions incorporated by reference at any time. The amendments and/or supplements of the Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website of Reflex Protect. The current T&C is always available on Reflex Protect’s website. If you do not agree to any amendments, you must terminate your Affiliate account within 10 business days of the date of the amendment. Only an authorized Reflex Protect agent or officer may alter this T&C. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of this T&C.
Last revised: February 1, 2020
Reflex Protect™ is a trademark of and the Reflex Protect training system and/or application (“App”) is a service product belonging to Reflex Red Storm, LLC, (“RRS”), a Montana limited liability company having its headquarters at 1121 E. Broadway Ste. 135, Missoula, MT 59802 (referred to herein as “Reflex Protect” or “us” or “we”). This document explains what information we collect about our various valued users and subscribers (referred to as “Users” or “You”) to our online-based, training, and any App services and how we use this information.
Reflex Protect routinely collects personal and location-based information from Users subscribing to the App and using our technology in order to allow for proper assignment, transmission of the results of the assignment, and payment relating to the assignment. Reflex Protect will collect personal information from or about you when you create your Reflex Protect account and/or use the App, including banking or other financial data if necessary and appropriate (“Confidential Information”), as well as personally identifying data and potentially time sensitive location-based data (“Data”) (the two collectively referred to generally as “Information”), which Information may be stored, processed, and/or accessed by Reflex Protect, as well as its service providers or other customers, for business purposes, (a) directly related to the training purpose of Reflex Protect and/or the App, and (b) related to Reflex Protect’s general business purposes, including marketing, lead generation, service development and improvement, analytics, industry and market research, and such other purposes consistent with Reflex Protect’s legitimate business needs. By submitting Information to Reflex Protect during the account creation process and/or by using the App or other Reflex Protect training, services, or technology, you consent to such collection and use of the Information.
Reflex Protect may make use of standard a identification technology found in websites, mobile applications, electronic communications, advertisements, and other software services, called a "cookie," to assign each visitor a unique, random number for a number of purposes, including: authenticating users, remembering user preferences and settings, determining the popularity of content, delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising, analyzing site traffic and trends, and collecting other statistical information to help us deliver more personalized and better service to our Users. Users may disable cookies (or other forms of identification technology used from time to time by Reflex Protect), but doing so may limit the effectiveness of the App or other services in respect of the User experience. User consents to Reflex Protect’s use of such technologies.
Reflex Protect does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any Person under the age of 18 (“Minors”). Minors may not use our technology, training, or App without previously arranged written consent under special circumstances with parental consent. If we learn that any personal information about any Minor has been collected without parental consent, then we will take reasonable steps to delete any such information.
When a User submits Confidential Information (such as credit card numbers, bank accounts, passwords, or the like) to Reflex Protect, whether through the webiste, App, or other technology, we encrypt that information using encryption techniques common in e-commerce, such as secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and while maintaining this information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee the information’s absolute security.
We will use subscription or registration information provided by Users only to provide or update our services, and we will not sell or license that information to third parties.
Our websites, servers, and mobile technology are hosted through Shopify and are subject to its underlying user agreements, the choice of law provisions therein, and U.S. federal law. Our offices are located in the State of Montana. If you are accessing our technology from other jurisdictions, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to us in accordance with any choice of law rules governed by the Shopify agreements as well as to us in Montana, and by using any of our technology, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws of those States and applicable U.S. federal law concerning your use of the App and other Reflex Protect technology and your agreements with us. Any Persons accessing our servers, websites, or mobile technology from any jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing the use of the Internet, including personal data collection, use, and disclosure different from those of the jurisdictions mentioned above may only use the technology in a manner lawful in their jurisdiction. If your use of our technology would be unlawful in your jurisdiction, please do not use Reflex Protect.
Changes to This Policy
Contact Us about Privacy